WACC Calculation

Nov 26, 2007


This model is to estimate the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) of Mainfreight Limited (MFT), an NZX listed company.

Bear in mind, the debt and equity values should be estimated as the MARKET VALUES.

Some may just estimate the BETA, but in this model I calculated it based on the historical share prices. I used NZX ALL index as the market proxy and 5 year NZ Government Bond as the risk-free rate with risk premium assumed 7%.

WACC Calculation
WACC Calculation.x...
Hosted by eSnips

Labels: ,



Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pгеtty ѕectіon of content.
I just stumbled upon your web ѕite and in aсcession capital
to аѕseгt thаt I acquire actually enjoyeԁ account
your blog posts. Any ωay Ӏ will be subѕcribing
to your feeds and even I aсhievement you aсcеss consistently fast.


mу blog post; tens units for sale
My website: tens units for sale

Feb 21, 2013, 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dutch Indonesian English